UX Consultant Kin + Carta
Providing UX and Service Design consultation for global digital transformation projects.
- Guided the launch of a new Service Design initiative for an insurance provider that laid foundations to resource a new team and create a backlog to address uncovered issues.
- Created and delivered sustainability and ethics workshops that encourage responsible decision-making in digital products and services.
- Routinely provided inclusive and accessible designs and digital audits and participated in inclusive usability testing and recruitment.
- Led the UX strategy of a new proposition for an animal pharmaceuticals brand due to roll out globally.
- Upskilled colleagues in human-centered design practice and UX strategy.
- Contributed to various cross-functional team combinations.
- Maintained open and transparent communication of design thinking.
- Facilitated alignment by delivering participatory workshops and presenting work in progress to clients.
- Communicated design through whiteboarding, sketches, user personas, flows, journey mapping, wireframes, and prototyping.
UK, Feb 21 - Feb 22
UX & Service Designer Cambridge University Press
Collaborating with product managers, developers, and data scientists of a new MVP e-learning product on the Cambridge One platform that delivers engaging digital education tools and a Learning Management System for the English as a Foreign Language market.
- Embedded within a scrum team championing user-centered design in an agile environment.
- Developing and maintaining a strong collaborative relationship with developers to ensure solid technical solutions implemented in a user-focused way.
- Leading the design of a new MVP product that sits within the platform.
- Supporting the implementation of a new Service Design strategy and creation of an extensive design system.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and presenting work to key strategic decision-makers.
- Educating colleagues on the role and value of UX design.
UK, Apr 19 - Jan 21
UX Researcher & Designer Freelance
Providing freelance UX design services in the education and social sectors.
- Conducting research, including user interviews and competitive analysis, usability testing, mapping user journeys, wireframing, UI, prototyping, and development documentation.
UK, Jul 18 - Apr 19
Business Language Trainer Freelance
Specializing in English Language Training in-company across various sectors in Munich, Germany.
- Planning, developing, and delivering workshops tailored to client needs.
- Giving constructive feedback, reporting progress, and enhancing the learning experience with specific solutions to facilitate and improve communication.
DE, Sept 16 - May 18